About Blood centre
Rashtrotthana Blood Centre
Rashtrotthana Blood Centre is one of the major service projects of Rashtrotthana Parishat.
Activities were started in the year 1980 under the name of Rashtrotthana Rugna Seva Bhandara. It entered into the field of Medical Service with identification of Blood Group, Registration of Blood Donors, providing information regarding Blood Donors to those in need of blood, etc.
The Blood Centre was started on 30th May 1993 with the initial financial assistance of Smt. Subhadraben Jyanthilal Nagardas Shah (Jain).
- ZPermitted by Drugs Control Authorities of the State under No. KTK/28C-61/2018 and approved by the Government of India.
- ZRecognized as Regional Blood Transfusion Centre by Karnataka State Blood Transfusion Council.
- ZNational AIDS Control Organization (NACO) has recognized and supported it.
- ZThe Blood Centre was recognized as the ‘Best Blood Bank in Karnataka’ for the year 2011-12 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka.
- Voluntary Blood Centre with service objective.
- Accepts blood from eligible VOLUNTARY BLOOD DONORS only.
- Provides highest level of health safe-guard to Donors & Recipients.
- Provides safe, good quality and appropriate blood or blood components to patients. Serve the Society at large with no discrimination of caste, creed, religion, language, poor, rich, rural and Urban.
- Anyone who comes seeking blood shall not return empty handed.
- Continuous improvement of quality of service and product.
- Creating awareness about need of blood donation as health care services.
- Provide service with smile to mitigate the suffering faced by the patient care-taker.
Blood components Separation Unit
Single Donor Platelets (Apheresis) unit
Rashtrotthana Blood Centre is dedicated to serve the society at large with no discrimination of caste, creed, religion, poor, rich rural or urban by providing safe, good quality and appropriate blood to the patients.